4K H.265 HDMI Encoder
Established in 1999, DDMALL is an innovation-led audio/visual company specializing in designing and manufacturing professional audio and video products. We are committed to providing innovative and high quality A/V products to our customers all around the world.
● Leading Technologies - Over 20 years experience in designing and manufacturing innovative and professional A/V products.
● Strong R&D Capabilities - With more than 50% office staff working in R&D center and 15% investment of sales revenue every year.
● ISO Certification- 100% inspection involves inspecting each item that is produced to ensure the best product quality.
This product can be shipped from warehouses in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Japan. In these countries, it will be delivered within 4 to 5 days (affected by the COVID-19, it may be arrived at the latest 10 days).
If you have a bulk purchase plan or look for deep cooperation, you are welcome to contact us through live chat or email to obtain discount codes or other preferential solutions.
Professional 4K HDMI Video Encoder
Small in Size, Big on Pro Features
The HEV-4K features real 4K encoding, and has both the newer H.265 codec as well as the H.264 codec in the same small unit. It encodes video along with audio from video sources and delivers Ultra HD quality streams up to 3820×2160@30Hz or Full HD streams at 1080p with low encoding latency over wired Ethernet. This stand-alone device is ideal for integration projects, particularly in portable and demanding applications such as manned and unmanned airborne platforms or live field broadcasting.
The DDMALL Advantages
• Mini size - perfect for mobile applications.
• Supports maximum video input up to 3820×2160@30Hz.
• Streams at up to Ultra HD 3820×2160@30Hz or Full HD 1080p.
• Real 4K quality; no fake upscaled 4K encoding.
• Supports maximum video bitrate up to 64Mbps.
• Powered by USB. No AC power adapter needed.
• Ultra low power consumption of only 1.8W.• Industry-leading quality. Supports 24*7 working.
Customize Logo or Text
When you are doing live streaming, you can add text, watermark and logo to the video stream to customize your output display. This allows you to add production value and enhance the viewer experience of your broadcast.
No Software Needed
Tired of installing software? Don't you worry. This portable encoder doesn't require driver or software installation. It is controlled via a login-protected web-based user interface, which is accessible on any web-enabled devices, such as PC, tablet and smart phone. Connect it into your HDMI source device and it's ready to roll!
● [LIVE STREAM HIGH-QUALITY VIDEO & AUDIO]
This mini encoder features 4K encoding, and has both the newer H.265 codec as well as H.264 codec in the same small unit. It encodes video and audio from HDMI source and delivers stable, high quality stream to YouTube, Facebook or other content delivery services and content management systems with low encoding latency under 100ms over wired Ethernet. It supports multiple protocols, including RTMP, RTMPS, RTSP, SRT, TS, RTP, UDP, TCP, Multicast and Unicast.
Weighing only 0.04lb and sizing only 3.0×1.2×0.8in. This pocket-sized, all-in-one encoder is ideal for integration projects, particularly in portable and demanding applications such as manned and unmanned airborne platforms or live filed broadcasting. It is engineered to be small enough for you to take anywhere so you will never have to carry bulky, brick sized encoder when you want to go live.
● [REAL 4K QUALITY]
No fake upscaled 4K encoding. This stand-alone device encodes and streams resolutions up to 3840×2160, with 4K video streaming at 30fps and Full HD at 1080p. 8.3 million individual pixels give awe-inspiring 3840×2160 image quality and deliver incredible clarity and crisply defined details. This offers you a superior visual experience when you are doing 4K video content streaming. Supported maximum video bitrate up to 64Mbps.
This encoder is controlled via web-based user interface, which you can access through its IP address on any web-enabled devices, such as PC, tablet. You can modify any operational details such as bitrates, resolutions, etc. in the web admin panel, no external software or driver needed. VLC MEDIA COMPATIBLE: You can use the VLC media player to view your live streaming video on PC or tablet, allowing you to monitor your video in almost real time without using an HDMI display.
Featuring ultra low power consumption of only 1.8W, this mini 4K video encoder uses about 80% LESS power than traditional encoders. It can be powered from most HDMI sources directly, which means you can go live streaming without using external power supply. For some devices with low power HDMI port, you can power on it using any basic USB connection (e.g. a USB port on PC, media player, power bank, etc.). Forget about bulky AC adapter and dead battery, we've got you covered.
●The HEV-4K can be powered from most HDMI source devices directly. For some devices with low power HDMI port, you can power on it using any basic USB connection (e.g. a USB port on your PC, USB hub, power bank, etc.), no proprietary AC adapter needed.
●The latest firmware is available for download at the DDMALL Forum.
• Supported Video Codec: H.265/HEVC, H.264/AVC
• Supported Streaming Protocol: RTMP, RTMPS, RTSP, SRT, TS, RTP over UDP, RTP over TCP, UDP, TCP, Multicast and Unicast
• Supported Input Resolutions: 3820×2160@30/25/24Hz, 1080p@60/50/30Hz, 1080i@60/50Hz, 720p@60/50/720p@30Hz
• Supported Output Resolutions: 3820×2160@30Hz, 1080p@60Hz, 720p@60/30Hz, 960×720@60Hz, 960×540@60Hz, 640×480@60Hz, 360×200@60Hz
• Video Bit Rate: 128Kpbs~64Mpbs
• Compatible with HDMI 1.3
• Audio Input: HDMI Audio, Analog Audio (Line/Microphone Audio Supported)
• Audio Codec: AAC, G.711u
• Control Method: Via Login-Protected Web User Interface
• Firmware Upgradable
• Weight: 0.04lb/20g
• Size: 3.0×1.2× 0.8in