H.265 HDMI Video Encoder
DDMALL- Make Live Streaming Simpler
• Leading Technologies - Over 20 years experience in designing and manufacturing professional A/V products.
• Strong R&D Capabilities - With more than 50% office staff working in R&D center and 15% investment of sales revenue every year.
• ISO Certification- 100% inspection involves inspecting each item that is produced to ensure the best product quality.
DDMALL Professional H.265 HDMI Video Encoder
Small Size, Powerful Features
The DDMALL HEV-2K HDMI encoder is the most dense, portable, professional H.265 hardware encoder in the market. It features a maximum of 1080p60/1080i60 HDMI input, and has both the newer H.265/HEVC video codec as well as the H.264/AVC codec in the same unit. It encodes video along with audio from video source and delivers stable, high quality stream at up to 1080p with under 100ms encoding latency. Ideal for live broadcast to YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Vimeo, and more.
The DDMALL Advantages
• Ultra-compact size - ideally suited for mobile applications.
• Supports maximum video input up to 1080i60/1080p60.
• Stream maximum at up to 1080p.
• Monitor your live video from your HDMI source on the web user interface.
• Supports external 3.5mm audio (Microphone and Line Audio).
• Powered by USB. No AC power adapter needed.
• Energy-Efficient. Ultra low power consumption of only 1.8W.
Professional grade performance. Supports 24/7 streaming with no hiccup.
Built using high grade materials and components to ensure the best product quality and performance
Ideal for many applications:
• Church Live Streaming
• Campus Broadcast
• Wedding Ceremonies
• Education Training
• Drone/UAV Application
• Online Live Broadcast and More
Supports Multiple Protocols
This portable video encoder supports multiple streaming protocols, including RTMP, RTMPS, RTSP, TS, RTP over UDP, RTP over TCP, Multicast, Unicast, TCP and UDP.
Add Logo or Text
When you are doing live streaming, you can add text, watermark and logo to the video stream to customize your output display. This allows you to add production value and enhance the viewer experience of your broadcast.
Monitor Your Live VideoYou can preview your live video coming from your HDMI source in real time on the web user interface. No external HDMI display needed.
Featuring ultra low power consumption of only 1.8W, this mini encoder uses about 80% LESS power than traditional encoders. This means you are using less energy to do the same job. Perfect for Drone/UAV and other mobile applications where power supply may be limited.
● Professional Live Video Streaming:
DDMALL HEV-2K Mini Encoder features a maximum of 1080p60/1080i60 HDMI input, built-in H.265 and H.264 codec in one unit. It streams 1 HDMI sources to 4 platforms simultaneously including YouTube and Facebook with two main streams plugs two sub streams.
● Live Preview & OSD Setting:
You can add static or scroll text, logo or time to the output video stream to customize your output displayed video. Meanwhile, you can also adjust the parameter of output video via webpage and preview your live video in real time on the Web UI without external display.
● Application & Protocols:
TSupport RTMP, RTMPS, RTSP, TS, RTP, UDP, UPNP, DNS, UPND, DDNS, Multicast, Unicast, We have joined the SRT protocol and become its prime. Applicable for telemedicine, remote teaching, CCTV surveillance, live stage performance, business conference forum, industry exhibition, annual meeting or game live broadcast.
Featuring ultra low power consumption of only 1.8W. This stand-alone device uses about 80% LESS power than traditional encoders. It can be powered from most HDMI sources directly, which means you can go live streaming without external power supply. For some devices with low power HDMI port, you can power on it using any basic USB connections (e.g. a USB port on PC, media player, power bank, etc.). Forget about bulky power adapter and dead battery, we've got you covered.
● Compact & USB-Powered:
Weighing 0.04lb, Sizing 3.0×1.2×0.8in with 1.8W power consumption. It can be powered directly from most HDMI sources without additional power supply. As the smallest high-definition portable encoding device. Unique all-in-one design and 100% silence. Ideal choice for integrated projects, especially in portable and demanding applications.
● Support & Service:
All products in DDMALL include 3-Year manufacturer warranty and free lifetime technical support. We are committed to innovating professional encoders and comprehensive technical support to enhance customer satisfaction. Meanwhile, we offer a variety of features customization services. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact with us.
• Video Codec: H.265/HEVC, H.264/AVC
• Supports 2 Main Streams plus 2 Sub Streams.
• Supported Streaming Protocol: SRT, RTMP, RTMPS, RTSP, TS, RTP over UDP, RTP over TCP, Multicast, Unicast, TCP and UDP.
• Supported Input Resolutions: 1080p@60Hz/50Hz/30Hz, 1080i@60Hz/50Hz, 720p@60Hz/50Hz/30Hz
• Supported Output Resolutions: 1080p@30Hz, 720p@60Hz/30Hz, 960×720@60Hz, 960×540@60Hz, 640×480@60Hz, 360×200@60Hz
• Adjustable Video Bitrate: 128Kpbs~16Mpbs (CBR/VBR/AVBR/FixQP Controlling Mode) Manual bitrate supported
• TTL value is adjustable
• Supported Audio: HDMI Audio and external 3.5mm Audio (Line Audio and Microphone Audi) Audio Codec: AAC, G.711u
• Key Frame Interval (GOP) is tunable
• Compression profile: BaseLine, Main, High
• Stable and energy-efficient, supports 7 x 24h working time
• Supports remote management in WAN (WEB)
• Ideal for many applications, such as church live streaming, online broadcasting, UAV/Drone applications, IPTV/NVR systems and more.
•Supports most internet video platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Ustream, Livestream, Twitch, Meridix, Streamspot, Dacast, Tikilive, Netrmedi, etc
Reminder: The DDMALL mini encoder can be powered from HDMI source devices directly. For some devices with low power HDMI port, you can power on it using any basic USB connections (e.g. a USB port on your PC, USB hub, power bank, etc.).