DDMALL HE-35 4K HDMI over Ethernet Video Transmitter and Receiver 230FT/70m Range with Loop Out
【4K True UDH HDMI Transmitter】The HE-35 HDMI video extender extends 4K HDMI A/V signals from point to point in zero delay with up to 230ft/70m range in 4K@60Hz over single cat6/cat7 cable.
【Multiple Chroma Subsampling Supported】The HE-35 HDMI transmitter receiver kit supports 4:4:4, 4:2:2 and 4:2:0. More saturated color and video quality of your video transmission will take place. The transmitter also supports full range of audio formats like Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master audio, LPCM, DTS, Dolby-AC3/DSD.
【Zero Delay with 4K Loopout】The HE-35 HDMI extender kit over cat6 or cat7 transmits true 4K video without delay and supports 4K loopout. Both the TX transmitter and RX receiver are USB-powered. Plug and play.
【USB-Powered & POC Supported】The HE-35 HDMI extender kit are all USB-powered and supports POC so you will only need to power the TX transmitter or the RX receiver. The HDMI transmitter and receiver kit support IR remote control for easier management of your transmission.
【Auto-EDID Supported】With built-in auto-EDID emulation technology, the HDMI video transmitter allows to copy EDID information for the EDID compliant displays to ensure accurate display performance.
DDMALL Technology is the proprietary brand of Atel Technologies Co., Ltd. As a company comprised of R&D and manufacture, we have been dedicated to hardware video codec products for over 20years. Foot on video over IP industry, we have developed a series of hardware HDMI over Ethernet transmitters, extenders, live video encoders, decoders, A/V processors, matrix switchers, HDMI cables etc. To meet the ever-growing segmented market demands and keep our customers one-step ahead in the market, we will stay innovative and sharpen our technology to provide more versatile, reliable, stable but less cost and carbon footage solutions for video transmission, distribution and live streaming.
DDMALL 4K HDMI Extender with Local HDMI Loop Out
Compact Size, Professional Features
• Transmission range is up to 230ft/70m in 4K@60Hz with zero delay.
• Real-time loop out: connect the HDMI exteder kit to a local HDMI display for monitoring easily.
• Support chroma subsampling 4:4:4, 4:2:2 and 4:2:0.
• EDID management - auto EDID pass through, no configuration needed.
• Support analog audio and optical audio output simultaneously.
• USB-Powered - no proprietary AC power adapter required.
• Compact size & easy to install. Ideal for projection system, digital signage, and more.
• Professional-grade quality - stable and reliable 24/7 working.
• Extension Range: Max. 230ft (70m) at 4K@60Hz
• Supported Resolutions: 3840×2160p@60/30Hz, 1920×1080p@60/50/30Hz, 1920×1080i@60/50/30Hz, 1280×720p@60/50/30Hz
• Supported Audio: full range of HD audio, includes Dobly TruHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, LPCM, DTS, Dobly-AC3, DSD, etc. Supports 5.1CH SPDIF audio and 3.5mm analog audio output simultaneously (on transmitter unit).
• Compliant with HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, HDCP 1.4
• Wide Compatibility: Compatible with various devices like set-top boxes, blu-ray players, Xbox, NVR systems, game consoles, laptops, TVs, projectors, HDMI monitors and more.
• LED Indicator: Green Light - Power; Yellow Light - Signal
• Power Supply: USB-powered. No proprietary AC power adapter needed.
• Power Consumption: Transmitter (2.5W), Receiver (2W)
What's in the Box
• 1× HDMI Transmitter
• 1× HDMI Receiver
• 1× HDMI Male to Female Cable
• 2× Micro USB Power Cable
• 1× User Manual