1080P IP Extender
DDMALL - Innovation Made Simple
• Leading Technologies - Over 20 years experience in designing and manufacturing innovative and professional A/V products.
• Strong R&D Capabilities - With more than 50% office staff working in R&D center and 15% investment of sales revenue every year.
• ISO Certification- 100% inspection involves inspecting each item that is produced to ensure the best product quality.
Save Your Time
Simply plug and play, no external driver or software needed. It features a small footprint and an HDMI Type-A male connector that connects directly to your source device and display. It can be powered from any USB connection, no power adapters needed. It is ideally suited for projection system, home A/V systems, digital signage and more.
No Mess-up Installation
Compact size that can be hidden on the back of your projector, TV, monitor simply. Connect your source device to the Transmitter, utilize your Ethernet structure to connect the Transmitter to the Receiver, and connect your HDMI display(s) to the Receiver. Then power the extender with any nearby USB connection (e.g. a USB port on your TV box, projector, TV, etc.). Is that easy!
• Streams from a single Transmitter (TX) to up to 253 Receivers (RX).
• Easy installation. No drilling holes and screws.
• No proprietary AC power adapters needed.
• No additional HDMI cables needed. No extra cost.
• Ultra low power consumption. Uses around 80% LESS power than traditional extenders.
• Supports 24/7 working.
Crystal Clear Video Quality
This mini extender apply advanced H.265/HEVC technique for image processing. Extending HDMI using H.265 technique can save network resources and provide you with crystal clear video quality. You will be amazed at how this mini extender kit show you the Full HD video with crystal clear quality and superior stability.
Audio Insertion and Extraction
Transmitter (TX) - Audio Insertion
Supports external 3.5mm audio replacement for HDMI audio input. You can switch between the native HDMI audio and a external 3.5mm audio source input (supports Line in/Mic in) by pressing the 'Reset' button on the TX.
Receiver (RX) - Audio Extraction
The Receiver can repeat audio embedded in HDMI source and also extract it to a separate 3.5mm audio output, which allows you to connect it to a 3.5mm audio device, such as stereo sound system or desktop speaker for additional audio output.
Designed to be a simple and reliable HDMI over TCP/IP extender for your everyday use.
• HDMI Type-A Male Connector
• Micro USB Power Port (USB-Powered Only)
• Ethernet Port
• 3.5mm ear-jack
• Indicator Light: Green Light-Power Yellow light-Signal
• Premium Components and Materials.
• Size: 3.0×1.2×0.8inches, Weight: 2.2oz (Pair)
Works with Powerline Adapter
This compact extender works with your powerline adapters, this means you can transmit audio/video signals from your HDMI source to your TV, projector, monitor and more without running wires between rooms. Just use the electrical wiring already available in your home, office or presentation space. This will save you money on cabling and wireless installation.
• Extension Range: Max. 492ft/150m at 1080P (Point-to-Point)
• Max. Resolution: 1920×1080p@60Hz HDMI 1.3 & HDCP 1.2
• Audio Supported: HDMI LPCM 2.0 Embeded Audio and External 3.5mm Analog Audio (Line in/Mic in)
• Works with powerline adapters (Tenda AV1000 is recommended)
• Wide Compatibility: Compatible with various devices, such as set-top boxes, blu-ray players, Xbox, NVR systems, game consoles, laptops, TVs, projectors, HDMI monitors and more.
What's in the Box
• 1× HDMI Transmitter, 1× HDMI Receiver
• 2× HDMI Male to Female Cable
• 2× HDMI Female to Female Adapter
• 2× Micro USB Power Cable
• 2× 3M Double Sided Tape
• 1× User Manual
Reminder:Please use an unmanaged, dedicated network switch for network setup with multiple receivers.
✔ [496FT HDMI EXTENSION] This compact HDMI extender kit extends HDMI audio and video from HDMI source to remote display over TCP/IP network using a single CAT5e/6/7 cable. It supports one-to-one, one-to-many (Up to 253RX supported) installation via unmanaged dedicated switches, as well as a cascading connection of multiple receiver units (sold separately) for extended range. You can also connect the Transmitter directly to a Receiver up to 492ft at 1080p for point-to-point connection.
✔ [WORKS WITH POWERLINE ADAPTER] This mini extender works powerline adapter, this means you can transmit audio/video signals to your HDMI display up to 492ft away without the hassles of running wires between rooms. Just use the electrical wiring already available in your home, office or presentation space. It is truly plug and play, no configuration needed. Connect the TX to your source and the RX to your display(s), run a CAT5e/6 cable to connect the TX/RX to your powerline adapter. Done.
✔ [CRYSTAL CLEAR VIDEO & AUDIO] Apply the newer H.265/HEVC technique for video processing. It reduces network bandwidth by up to 50% compared to traditional extender’s. You will be amazed at how this mini IP extender kit show you the Full HD video and audio with crystal clear quality and superior stability.
✔ [ENERGY EFFICIENT] Featuring ultra low power consumption at only 1.7W, this mini extender kit uses about 80% LESS power than traditional extenders. This means you are using less energy to do the same job, reducing your home's or office’s energy waste and saving money. It can be powered from any USB connections (e.g. a USB port on your PC, Media box, Projector, HDTV, etc.), no proprietary power adapters needed. This makes it perfect for extending from areas where power outlet may be limited.
✔[BUY WITH CONFIDENCE] Short circuit prevention, temperature control and more advanced features to keep you and your devices completely safe. At DDMALL, we pride ourselves on providing innovative and high quality A/V products to our customers. We believe in our products, that’s why we are confident in offering 2-YEAR worry-free manufacturer warranty and free lifetime technical support. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.