How to connect HEV-2KW to router
1. Please make sure that your router is in normal working condition and the SSID is not set to "hidden".
2. If your HEV-2KW is in the factory state and no router has been added, turn on the power of the HEV-2KW and wait for about 25 seconds. The device indicator will flash yellow and the device is in AP mode.
3. Turn on WIFI on your phone, and then connect to "HEV-2KW".
4. Open the browser on the phone, enter 192.168.1.252, and log in to the encoder. The default account password is admin.
5. Jump to "Network"-"Acces Point", select your router in the "Available WIFI Network" list, then fill in the password and click "Save".
6. A prompt to save successfully pops up.
7. Press and hold the button on the HEV-2KW for about 3 seconds to switch the device back to STA mode until the indicator light flashes from yellow to red.
8. After waiting for a while, the indicator light will turn solid green, indicating that the HEV-2KW has been successfully connected to the router.
9. Then we need to query the IP address of HEV-2KW assigned by the router. There are two ways to query.
9.1 Query by router
9.1.1 Use a laptop or other mobile device to connect to the router.
9.1.2 Use a browser to log in to your router.
9.1.3 Find the client list of the router.
9.1.4 Find the IP address of HEV-2KW is 192.168.1.243, remember it. Note that I am an example here, please refer to the IP address you see in actual operation.
9.2 Find the IP address of the device through HEV-2KW.
9.2.1 Press and hold the HEV-2KW button for about 3 seconds until the indicator light flashes yellow, the device successfully enters AP mode.
9.2.2 Turn on WIFI on your mobile phone, and then connect to "HEV-2KW".
9.2.3 Open the browser on the phone, enter 192.168.1.252, and log in to the encoder. The default account password is admin.
9.2.4 The IP address of the HEV-2KW found in "Network"-"Acces Point" is 192.168.1.243, remember it. Note that I am an example here, please refer to the IP address you see in actual operation.
10. After querying the IP address assigned to the router by HEV-2KW, we can use multiple devices to access the HEV-2KW at the same time, provided that the HEV-2KW is in STA mode and successfully connected to the router (green light is always on), and your The control device must also be connected to the router.
10.1 Access HEV-2KW via mobile phone Connect the mobile phone to the router, and then enter 192.168.1.243 in the browser to log in to the HEV-2KW to perform operations on the HEV-2KW.
10.2 Access to HEV-2KW via laptop
10.2.1 Connect the laptop to the router.
10.2.2 Enter 192.168.1.243 in the laptop browser to log in to HEV-2KW.