Warranty and Return Policy
DDMALL warrants to the original owner-user that this DDMALL product will be free from defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to twelve (12) months from the original purchase date, whether or not actual use begins on that date. Register DDMALL member to extend the other 1-year warranty (DDMALL members have 2-year warranty from the original purchase date). please refer to the DDMALL Membership warranty policy for details.
2.30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase. Once the returned item arrives back in DDMALL’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
• Returns must include all accessories
• Items must include original packaging
• For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
• Buyers may be charged a restocking fee that depends on the type of item and return conditions
• For non-quality related warranty claims, DDMALL refunds the cost of the product itself
• Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
* Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through DDMALL’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds.
3.How do I return an item?
• Please reach out to DDMALL customer support to initiate a return. Please state the reason for return and provide an invoice or screenshot to confirm the order number.
• DDMALL support will share the corresponding return address with you within 24 working hours.
• For the refund to be processed in a timely manner, please be sure to send a return notification to DDMALL with the following information:
• Name of the courier
• Tracking number
• Oversea Return Addresses Overview:
Note: Before a no-reason or warranty claim return is processed, customers need to check in with DDMALL support for a returning permission. Only a return with DDMALL permission will be accepted and the relatvie service can be ganranteed.
6215 NE 92nd Dr,(C/O IPM065) Multnomah, Portland, Oregon 97253 US
5421 11 St NE #109, (C/O IPM065), Calgary, Alberta CA T2E6M4
足立区保木間4-13-29倉庫(C/O IPM065), 東京都121-0064 日本
4PX Transrush Unit 5 Trident way PPS CNDWKZCE SOUTHALL, MIDDLESEX UB2 5LF GB
#03-03, No. 7 Lorong Geylang 29, Singapore, 388063
4.How long does it take to get a refund?
Refunds will be issued once the item arrives at our warehouse. The refund will be credited back using the same method as when your initial order was made. Processing time typically takes 3-7 working days.
5. Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
• All quality-related defects on items sold directly by DDMALL are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
• For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, DDMALL will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
• Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
DDMALL must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
• The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
• It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
• For defective items that DDMALL needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to DDMALL or if the defective item is not returned.
• Valid proof of purchase:
• Sales invoice
• Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
• Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
• Buyer’s accidental returns
• Returning personal items
• Returning items claimed to have defects but found by • DDMALL quality control to be in working condition
• Returning defective items in international shipping
• Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
6. Not Covered Under Warranty• Products without sufficient proof of purchase
• Lost or stolen products
• Items that have expired their warranty period
• Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
• Free products
• Repairs through 3rd parties
• Damage from outside sources
• Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
• Purchases from unauthorized resellers
7.Repair out of Warranty
If you would like to repair your product, but it is out of the Manufacturer's Warranty, you can ship the product to DDMALL and we will provide you with a cost estimate that will include labor, materials, and parts costs. If you decide to have the product repaired, you will be responsible for paying the total amount of the repair via credit card before any repairs will be made.
DDMALL reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the sale at any time, without notice.